Computer Acronyms


What you see is what you mean; an adjective applied to a program that does not attempt to exactly represent printed output on the screen, but rather defines how things are used and so will adapt to different paper sizes, etc. Related to WYSIWYG but quite different.

The Computer Dictionary has attempted to verify all computer, tech, network, and internet terms contained in our Computer Dictionary. If you feel that the definition of any of our computer or network related terms is not correct please contact us. If you would like to add a computer or technology related term please contact us.

Copyright Computer Dictionary 2003-2006. All right are reserved. Some terms and definitions are provided by and copyright of